How do you change the oil on a 6cyl rav4 auto.answers.com
SOURCE: how do I change oil filter in a 2008 v6 rav 4 pull the plug on the oil pan as its draining take off the filter which should be on the upper end of the motor you may need a hose to put on the bottom of the oil filter base and there should be a little nipple for the hose... 23/03/2011 · Best Answer: The 2007 should have Toyota's pink Super Long Life Coolant, which is ten year coolant. The older red Long Life Coolant was good for 5 years. The Passport to Performance that came with the vehicle has the full maintenance schedule. The on-line schedule (see the first source) says it gets inspected every 15K miles and changed every 100K miles or 120 months.
2007 Toyota RAV4 Oil Filter AutoZone.com
19/08/2009 · I'm doing my mother's 2007 Rav4 (4 cylinder 35,000 miles) oil change and last time I put in mobil 1 5w-20. Just a note her old oil (whatever toyota puts …... I have a 2007 Toyota RAV4 with a 3.5 V6 and recently when I hit 5,000 miles the " maint. required " light came on. I assume this came on because a oil and filter change is due.
when do you change coolant in 2007 rav4? Yahoo Answers
I have an 08 RAV4 w/ the 6cyl. Oil change is a breeze- you don't even need a lift unless you have a huge head. Oil pan right next to the front passenger wheel, drain plug on the far side. keyone how to delete status message It depends on the year but I have a 2009 with the 3.5L 6cyl and the filter is a cartrige type so make sure you get the right one. When you get the new filter, there are two O rings and a special insert for the oil canister to drain it.
2007 Toyota RAV4 Oil Capacity Specs – View Manufacturer
First, you must locate the transmission fluid dipstick and drain plug. On the 2007 Rav4, the drain plug is located under the plastic guard underneath the truck on the driver side. Secondly, once how to change a battery in a 2013 ford escape Toyota Rav4 V6 Oil Change Diy Youtube if you are looking for information about toyota rav4 v6 oil change diy youtube. You should visit the Altcar.org website for more details
How long can it take?
2007 Toyota Rav4 Maintenance Light Reset
- Judul Toyota Rav4 V6 Oil Change Diy Youtube Altcar
- 2007 Toyota Rav4 Maintenance Light Reset
- 2007 Toyota 4x4 Rav4 Oil change...what kind of oil should
- 2007 Toyota RAV4 how to reset maint. required light
How To Change Oil In A 2007 Rav4
7/09/2007 · You of course can choose any oil you want but you'll need to carry it in at the recommended oil change time. At the time we bought the car new there was a national Toyota campaign on concerning oil sludging in all Toyota motors.
- How do you change transmission oil on a 2007 Toyota RAV4? On the 2007 Rav4, the drain plug is located under the plastic guard underneath the truck on the driver side. Secondly, once you drain all the transmission fluid, remove the bolts (17-18 bolts) on the transmission pan. Pry the pan loose. Be very careful not to bend the pan. Clean the magnets and put them back in their original
- This video shows you how to change the oil and oil filter in your 2007 Toyota RAV4. When you change your own oil, you know that you are putting quality oil in your RAV4 and that the filter is being changed too.
- 3/05/2007 · Discuss Changing the transmission fluid in a 2007 RAV4 4 cylinder automatic in the alt.autos.toyota forum at Car Dealer Forums; What is the group wisdom on changing the transmission fluid in a 2007 RAV4 4
- 7/09/2007 · Best Answer: Kimmi, I chose to use Mobil1 full synthetic motor oil in my 04 Toyota Camry. Our dealer has this oil in their parts dept. The standard Toyota bottled 5W-30 (my car) is produced by Mobil but is not synthetic. I believe your car calls for 5W-20. You of course can choose any oil …