how to change the y-axis ticks into 10 base power
I have a matrix A which I am plotting using imagesc(A). The matrix is a 512 X 512 matrix, but I need the axes to be labeled from 0 to 4000 instead of 0 to 512.... Show an example of your data and plot that illustrates the issue. Attach the figure as well would be good...save as .jpg say, and use the colored image button to select/attach it...we're left guessing as to what the real issue is; you can certainly use X values with bar that reflect the positions of the data.
How to change the tick frequency on a timeseries x axis
how to change the tick frequency on a timeseries... Learn more about plotting MATLAB... in other words, the ticks are dumb and will not change if the values of the axis change. There must be a better way of handeling this so that, irrespective of the values there will be a fixed set of decimals?
plot Changing the tick color only in Matlab figures
It is important for this purpose that the expression passed to str2num be a column vector rather than a row vector. how to become a speech and language therapist assistant Matlab's documentation tells that the handle YColor and XColor can be used, but they also control the color of the tick labels. For example: For example: I have tried to get the tick out, but it doesn't look good.
plot How to set number of ticks along X axis in matlab
I have a bar3 plot but the axis values and positioning of ticks are wrong. I want the axis, ticks, and tick values to look as such in the figure without the data. how to hyperx light change Hello all i am currently trying to change the color of the tick marks on my axis from black to yellow. I tried changing directly through the 'GUIDE' interface and that didnt work.
How long can it take?
How do I change the number of decimals in the axis ticks
- How do I format tick labels before R2016b? MATLAB
- How to change the tick frequency on a timeseries x axis
- How do I change the number of ticks in matlab histogram
- How can I change the tick labels in a colorbar MATLAB
How To Change Ticks In Matlab
Hmm. Maybe you could overload the zoom function, but that may not be easy. A better alternative is to register a function to be executed when you click the in the are covered by the axes.
- I am trying to change the tick marks on the x axis to 0 - 700 by a 100 increment but when i put the code in to do so the ticks simply disappear
- Hello all i am currently trying to change the color of the tick marks on my axis from black to yellow. I tried changing directly through the 'GUIDE' interface and that didnt work.
- I want to change the y-axis ticks into 10 base power format. Actually, the y-axis is the log of any data. but i need y-axis in 10^ format. I tried it manually from figure properties settings but when I change it, it shows ^ sign but I need it in the standard format. kindly help me I will be highly thankful to you
- I would like to change the axes properties of a compass plot within the code without using the manual plotting edit tool.